IOWA PROCESS SERVING FEES:
ROUTINE (service completed within 14 days):
- $65 for Carroll (up to 3 attempts)
- $75 for Audubon, Buena Vista, Calhoun, Crawford, Greene, Guthrie, Ida, Sac and Shelby Counties (up to 3 attempts)
- $90 for all other counties in Iowa
- Service attempt within 48 hours of receipt of file – Base Fee + $50
- Service attempt within 24 hours of receipt of file – Base Fee + $100
Free printing on documents up to 20 pages (additional $0.20 per page thereafter).
- Standard skip trace – $40
NATIONWIDE PROCESS SERVING FEES:
- Contact for a quote. We can cover the entire nation!
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of papers. Existing clients will be invoiced once completed. New clients will require pre-payment unless other arrangements are made, payments can be made online or via check.
Attempts will include one morning, one evening, and one weekend attempt. Western Iowa Process Serve will also attempt to talk to at least one neighbor to confirm/deny address. You will receive an update after each attempt.
Upon completion of service Western Iowa Process Serve will complete a notarized affidavit of service and will email a copy (the original can be returned if requested).