IOWA COVERAGE AREA INCLUDES THE ENTIRE STATE
SOUTH DAKOTA COVERAGE AREA:
- Sioux Falls business serves only
- Rapid City and Sturgis all serves
PROCESS SERVING FEES:
- $55 for Carroll and Sac Counties (up to 3 attempts)
- $65 for Audubon, Buena Vista, Calhoun, Crawford, Dallas, Greene, Guthrie, Ida, and Shelby Counties (up to 3 attempts)
- $75 for serves in Sioux City (Woodbury County) (up to 3 attempts)
- $75 for business serves in Sioux Falls, SD and serves in Rapid City, SD and Sturgis, SD
- $75 for Boone, Cherokee, Clay, Harrison, Monona, Pocahontas and Webster Counties (up to 3 attempts)
Rush Serve (service attempt within 48 hours) – Base Fee + $50
Service attempt within 24 hours – contact for rates
Free printing on documents up to 20 pages (additional $0.20 per page)
All fees are for one address or multiple addresses within the same town. Any additional addresses found after a non-service will be considered a new job.
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can upload the job into Serve Manager as well.
Once processed we’ll confirm service amount. Existing clients will be invoiced once completed. New clients will require pre-payment unless other arrangements are made.
Rush Service will have an attempt within 48 hours unless otherwise notified from Western Iowa Process Serve LLC.
Attempts will include one morning, one evening, and one weekend attempt
Western Iowa Process Serve will also attempt to talk to at least one neighbor to confirm/deny address.
Western Iowa Process Serve will send you an update after each attempt. You will always know exactly where things are at with your service.
Upon completion of service (either successful serve or quoted unsuccessful serve attempts) Western Iowa Process Serve will complete a notarized affidavit of service and will email to you a copy. If you need the original copy that can be mailed to you as well.